TLWI Rust #39
A crabby little Rust blog.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Rust weekly curation for Wed Apr 21 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- openethereum/openethereum (Rust): The fast, light, and robust client for the Ethereum mainnet.
- Kethku/neovide (Rust): No Nonsense Neovim Client in Rust
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- zhuowei/nft_ptr (Rust): C++
std::unique_ptr that represents each object as an NFT on the Ethereum blockchain
- bytecodealliance/wasmtime (Rust): Standalone JIT-style runtime for WebAssembly, using Cranelift
- tock/tock (Rust): A secure embedded operating system for microcontrollers
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- BurntSushi/ripgrep (Rust): ripgrep recursively searches directories for a regex pattern while respecting your gitignore
- solana-labs/solana-program-library (Rust): A collection of Solana-maintained on-chain programs
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, OpenGL terminal emulator.
- microsoft/windows-rs (Rust): Rust for Windows
- meilisearch/MeiliSearch (Rust): Lightning Fast, Ultra Relevant, and Typo-Tolerant Search Engine
- cloudflare/wrangler (Rust): 🤠 wrangle your cloudflare workers
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- ruffle-rs/ruffle (Rust): A Flash Player emulator written in Rust
- seanmonstar/warp (Rust): A super-easy, composable, web server framework for warp speeds.
- holochain/holochain (Rust): The new, performant, and simplified version of Holochain on Rust (sometimes called Holochain RSM for Refactored State Model)
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- mozilla/sccache (Rust): sccache is ccache with cloud storage
- pingcap/talent-plan (Rust): open source training courses about distributed database and distributed systemes
- sharkdp/bat (Rust): A cat(1) clone with wings.
- rust-lang/cargo (Rust): The Rust package manager
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.