TLWI Rust #41
Rust weekly curation for Wed May 05 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Igor Lukanin: Introducing Cube Store: High concurrency and sub-second latency for any database
- Roger Torres: Teaching as a learning method
- James [Undefined]: The most underrated but useful Rust standard library type
- Rocky Warren: Rust: First Impressions
- Camilo: Using Go inside Wren CLI
- Roman Kudryashov: Introduction to gRPC in Rust
- Jonathan Johnson: Guaranteed unique; Or, why dogfooding can be taxing.
- Paul: I²C on the Pinephone
- vnti vnso: heksadecimal java rustlang phur digitization
- Johnny Tordgeman: Late Night Confessions — Building a Website Using Rust, Rocket, Diesel, and Askama — Part 3
- Martin Baillie: Git Signature Operations via HashiCorp Vault
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- rust-embedded/rust-raspberrypi-OS-tutorials (Rust): 📚 Learn to write an embedded OS in Rust 🦀
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- dani-garcia/vaultwarden (Rust): Unofficial Bitwarden compatible server written in Rust, formerly known as bitwarden_rs
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- copy/v86 (Rust): x86 virtualization in your browser, recompiling x86 to wasm on the fly
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- actix/actix-web (Rust): Actix Web is a powerful, pragmatic, and extremely fast web framework for Rust.
- solana-labs/solana-program-library (Rust): A collection of Solana-maintained on-chain programs
- TheAlgorithms/Rust (Rust): All Algorithms implemented in Rust
- seanmonstar/warp (Rust): A super-easy, composable, web server framework for warp speeds.
- datafuselabs/datafuse (Rust): A Modern Real-Time Data Processing & Analytics DBMS with Cloud-Native Architecture, written in Rust
- meilisearch/MeiliSearch (Rust): Lightning Fast, Ultra Relevant, and Typo-Tolerant Search Engine
- starship/starship (Rust): ☄🌌️ The minimal, blazing-fast, and infinitely customizable prompt for any shell!
- diem/diem (Rust): Diem’s mission is to build a trusted and innovative financial network that empowers people and businesses around the world.
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- elkowar/eww (Rust): ElKowar's wacky widgets
- hyperium/hyper (Rust): An HTTP library for Rust
- mozilla/sccache (Rust): sccache is ccache with cloud storage
- dandavison/delta (Rust): A viewer for git and diff output
- yewstack/yew (Rust): Rust / Wasm framework for building client web apps
- bytecodealliance/wasmtime (Rust): Standalone JIT-style runtime for WebAssembly, using Cranelift
- linebender/druid (Rust): A data-first Rust-native UI design toolkit.
- graphprotocol/graph-node (Rust): Graph Node indexes data from blockchains such as Ethereum and serves it over GraphQL
- rust-lang/rustup (Rust): The Rust toolchain installer
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄