TLWI Rust #45
A crabby little Rust blog.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Rust weekly curation for Wed Jun 02 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- rustdesk/rustdesk (Rust): An open source remote desktop client software
- extrawurst/gitui (Rust): Blazing 💥 fast terminal-ui for git written in rust 🦀
- RustScan/RustScan (Rust): 🤖 The Modern Port Scanner 🤖
- utam0k/youki (Rust): An experimental container runtime written in Rust
- tree-sitter/tree-sitter (Rust): An incremental parsing system for programming tools
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- copy/v86 (Rust): x86 virtualization in your browser, recompiling x86 to wasm on the fly
- WorldDbs/rust-fil-proofs (Rust): undefined
- zellij-org/zellij (Rust): A terminal workspace with batteries included
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- BurntSushi/ripgrep (Rust): ripgrep recursively searches directories for a regex pattern while respecting your gitignore
- cloudflare/quiche (Rust): 🥧 Savoury implementation of the QUIC transport protocol and HTTP/3
- paritytech/ink (Rust): Parity's ink! to write smart contracts
- aws-cloudformation/cloudformation-guard (Rust): Guard offers a policy-as-code domain-specific language (DSL) to write rules and validate JSON- and YAML-formatted data such as CloudFormation Templates, K8s configurations, and Terraform JSON plans/configurations against those rules.
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- rust-lang/mdBook (Rust): Create book from markdown files. Like Gitbook but implemented in Rust
- huggingface/tokenizers (Rust): 💥 Fast State-of-the-Art Tokenizers optimized for Research and Production
- seanmonstar/warp (Rust): A super-easy, composable, web server framework for warp speeds.
- uutils/coreutils (Rust): Cross-platform Rust rewrite of the GNU coreutils
- async-graphql/async-graphql (Rust): A GraphQL server library implemented in Rust
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
- sharkdp/bat (Rust): A cat(1) clone with wings.
- graphql-rust/juniper (Rust): GraphQL server library for Rust
- sharkdp/fd (Rust): A simple, fast and user-friendly alternative to 'find'
- ajeetdsouza/zoxide (Rust): A smarter cd command. Supports all major shells.
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.