TLWI Rust #48
Announcing Rust 1.53.0. Here is your curation for Wed Jun 23 2021.
Updates From The Rust Team
- Announcing Rust 1.53.0 - June 17
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- nushell/nushell (Rust): A new type of shell
- rustdesk/rustdesk (Rust): Yet another remote desktop software
- wasmerio/wasmer (Rust): 🚀 The leading WebAssembly Runtime supporting WASI and Emscripten
- sharkdp/bat (Rust): A cat(1) clone with wings.
- ogham/exa (Rust): A modern replacement for ‘ls’.
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- rustdesk/rustdesk-server-demo (Rust): A working demo of RustDesk server implementation
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- rust-lang/rust-clippy (Rust): A bunch of lints to catch common mistakes and improve your Rust code
- sharkdp/fd (Rust): A simple, fast and user-friendly alternative to 'find'
- uutils/coreutils (Rust): Cross-platform Rust rewrite of the GNU coreutils
- ruffle-rs/ruffle (Rust): A Flash Player emulator written in Rust
- gfx-rs/wgpu (Rust): Native WebGPU implementation based on gfx-hal
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- amethyst/amethyst (Rust): Data-oriented and data-driven game engine written in Rust
- tikv/tikv (Rust): Distributed transactional key-value database, originally created to complement TiDB
- timberio/vector (Rust): A high-performance, highly reliable, observability data pipeline.
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- openethereum/openethereum (Rust): The fast, light, and robust client for the Ethereum mainnet.
- tantivy-search/tantivy (Rust): Tantivy is a full-text search engine library inspired by Apache Lucene and written in Rust
- bootandy/dust (Rust): A more intuitive version of du in rust
- ClementTsang/bottom (Rust): Yet another cross-platform graphical process/system monitor.
- dandavison/delta (Rust): A viewer for git and diff output
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄