TLWI Rust #48
A crabby little Rust blog.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
rust team updates
Announcing Rust 1.53.0. Here is your curation for Wed Jun 23 2021.
Updates From The Rust Team
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- nushell/nushell (Rust): A new type of shell
- rustdesk/rustdesk (Rust): Yet another remote desktop software
- wasmerio/wasmer (Rust): 🚀 The leading WebAssembly Runtime supporting WASI and Emscripten
- sharkdp/bat (Rust): A cat(1) clone with wings.
- ogham/exa (Rust): A modern replacement for ‘ls’.
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- rustdesk/rustdesk-server-demo (Rust): A working demo of RustDesk server implementation
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- rust-lang/rust-clippy (Rust): A bunch of lints to catch common mistakes and improve your Rust code
- sharkdp/fd (Rust): A simple, fast and user-friendly alternative to 'find'
- uutils/coreutils (Rust): Cross-platform Rust rewrite of the GNU coreutils
- ruffle-rs/ruffle (Rust): A Flash Player emulator written in Rust
- gfx-rs/wgpu (Rust): Native WebGPU implementation based on gfx-hal
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- amethyst/amethyst (Rust): Data-oriented and data-driven game engine written in Rust
- tikv/tikv (Rust): Distributed transactional key-value database, originally created to complement TiDB
- timberio/vector (Rust): A high-performance, highly reliable, observability data pipeline.
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- openethereum/openethereum (Rust): The fast, light, and robust client for the Ethereum mainnet.
- tantivy-search/tantivy (Rust): Tantivy is a full-text search engine library inspired by Apache Lucene and written in Rust
- bootandy/dust (Rust): A more intuitive version of du in rust
- ClementTsang/bottom (Rust): Yet another cross-platform graphical process/system monitor.
- dandavison/delta (Rust): A viewer for git and diff output
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.