TLWI Rust #49
New gtk-rs release: Here comes the 4!, Google's unified vulnerability schema for open source supports Rust on launch, Testing input and output in Rust command line applications, Getting started with MongoDB and Redis in Rust, Build an API in Rust (Part 3). Here is your curation for Wed Jun 30 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Jeff Kreeftmeijer: Testing input and output in Rust command line applications
- Roman Kudryashov: Getting started with MongoDB and Redis in Rust
- NARUHODO: Build an API in Rust (Part 3)
- Matt Davies: Rust #2: Lifetimes, Owners and Borrowers, OH MY!
- abdulghofurme: Rust - Function & Comment
- Nicolas Frankel: The Rustlings exercises - part 2
- Pallat Anchaleechamaikorn: Borrowing in Rust
- abdulghofurme: Rust - Control Flow (Condition)
- Pallat Anchaleechamaikorn: ลอง Rust ปิด warning dead code
- Pallat Anchaleechamaikorn: เขียน unit test ใน Rust
- alabulei1: 😎 Manage WebAssembly Apps in WasmEdge Using Docker Tools
- Y Tannai: Rust で自作 OS 1 日目
- Jonathan Johnson: Towards Stabilization: Serialization Format(s) for PliantDb
- CoinMonks: Solana From Source
- Praveen Chaudhary: Stackoverflow scraping with rust
- Ronald Colyar: Learning about I.O.T will help you find a new love for computation!
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- rustdesk/rustdesk (Rust): Yet another remote desktop software
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- hecrj/iced (Rust): A cross-platform GUI library for Rust, inspired by Elm
- emilk/egui (Rust): egui: an easy-to-use immediate mode GUI in pure Rust
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- timberio/vector (Rust): A high-performance, highly reliable, observability data pipeline.
- openethereum/openethereum (Rust): The fast, light, and robust client for the Ethereum mainnet.
- Geal/nom (Rust): Rust parser combinator framework
- Morganamilo/paru (Rust): Feature packed AUR helper
- rust-lang/cargo (Rust): The Rust package manager
- sharkdp/bat (Rust): A cat(1) clone with wings.
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- diesel-rs/diesel (Rust): A safe, extensible ORM and Query Builder for Rust
- Rigellute/spotify-tui (Rust): Spotify for the terminal written in Rust 🚀
- dandavison/delta (Rust): A viewer for git and diff output
- solana-labs/solana-program-library (Rust): A collection of Solana-maintained on-chain programs
- arxanas/git-branchless (Rust): Branchless workflow for Git
- rust-analyzer/rust-analyzer (Rust): A Rust compiler front-end for IDEs
- Kethku/neovide (Rust): No Nonsense Neovim Client in Rust
- linebender/druid (Rust): A data-first Rust-native UI design toolkit.
- rustdesk/rustdesk-server-demo (Rust): A working demo of RustDesk server implementation
- metaplex-foundation/metaplex (Rust): The Metaplex protocol
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄