TLWI Rust #53
A crabby little Rust blog.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Understanding Rust futures by going way too deep, Awesome Unstable Rust Features, Awesome Rust Cryptography list compiled by the Rust Cryptography Interest Group (RCIG), My experience crafting an interpreter with Rust, ✨🥞 Rust Visualized: The Stack, the Heap, and Pointers. Here is your curation for Wed Jul 28 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- dani-garcia/vaultwarden (Rust): Unofficial Bitwarden compatible server written in Rust, formerly known as bitwarden_rs
- zellij-org/zellij (Rust): A terminal workspace with batteries included
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- datafuselabs/datafuse (Rust): A Modern Real-Time Data Processing & Analytics DBMS with Cloud-Native Architecture, built to make the Data Cloud easy
- googleforgames/quilkin (Rust): Quilkin is a non-transparent UDP proxy specifically designed for use with large scale multiplayer dedicated game server deployments, to ensure security, access control, telemetry data, metrics and more.
- helix-editor/helix (Rust): A post-modern modal text editor.
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- quickwit-inc/quickwit (Rust): Quickwit is a highly cost-efficient search engine in Rust.
- diesel-rs/diesel (Rust): A safe, extensible ORM and Query Builder for Rust
- graphql-rust/juniper (Rust): GraphQL server library for Rust
- ggez/ggez (Rust): Rust library to create a Good Game Easily
- apache/arrow-datafusion (Rust): Apache Arrow DataFusion and Ballista query engines
- serde-rs/json (Rust): Strongly typed JSON library for Rust
- erikgrinaker/toydb (Rust): Distributed SQL database in Rust, written as a learning project
- launchbadge/sqlx (Rust): 🧰 The Rust SQL Toolkit. An async, pure Rust SQL crate featuring compile-time checked queries without a DSL. Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, and MSSQL.
- Schniz/fnm (Rust): 🚀 Fast and simple Node.js version manager, built in Rust
- serde-rs/serde (Rust): Serialization framework for Rust
- Geal/nom (Rust): Rust parser combinator framework
- diem/diem (Rust): Diem’s mission is to build a trusted and innovative financial network that empowers people and businesses around the world.
- ockam-network/ockam (Rust): Tools for mutual authentication and end-to-end encrypted messaging between distributed applications.
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
- clap-rs/clap (Rust): A full featured, fast Command Line Argument Parser for Rust
- fschutt/azul (Rust): Desktop GUI Framework
- mozilla/sccache (Rust): sccache is ccache with cloud storage
- avinassh/fast-sqlite3-inserts (Rust): Some bunch of test scripts to generate a SQLite DB with 1B rows in fastest possible way
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.