TLWI Rust #62
A crabby little Rust blog.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Klask — automatically create GUI applications from clap (v3) apps., Introducing SeaORM - 🐚 An async & dynamic ORM for Rust, Core team membership updates | Rust Blog, Have you tried functional programming?, URL Shortener with Rust, Svelte, & AWS (4/): Dockerizing. Here is your curation for Wed Sep 29 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- rust-embedded/rust-raspberrypi-OS-tutorials (Rust): 📚 Learn to write an embedded OS in Rust 🦀
- rustdesk/rustdesk (Rust): Yet another remote desktop software
- containers/youki (Rust): A container runtime written in Rust
- rust-lang/mdBook (Rust): Create book from markdown files. Like Gitbook but implemented in Rust
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- webrtc-rs/webrtc (Rust): A pure Rust implementation of WebRTC
- mTvare6/hello-world.rs (Rust): 🚀Memory safe, blazing fast, configurable, minimal hello world written in rust(🚀) in a few lines of code with few(1092🚀) dependencies🚀
- messense/aliyundrive-webdav (Rust): 阿里云盘 WebDAV 服务
- oxfeeefeee/goscript (Rust): Go specs implemented as a scripting language in Rust.
- diem/diem (Rust): Diem’s mission is to build a trusted and innovative financial network that empowers people and businesses around the world.
- shadowsocks/shadowsocks-rust (Rust): A Rust port of shadowsocks
- ockam-network/ockam (Rust): End-to-end encryption and mutual authentication for distributed applications.
- rustls/rustls (Rust): A modern TLS library in Rust
- bytecodealliance/wasmtime (Rust): Standalone JIT-style runtime for WebAssembly, using Cranelift
- starship/starship (Rust): ☄🌌️ The minimal, blazing-fast, and infinitely customizable prompt for any shell!
- Spotifyd/spotifyd (Rust): A spotify daemon
- librespot-org/librespot (Rust): Open Source Spotify client library
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, OpenGL terminal emulator.
- epi052/feroxbuster (Rust): A fast, simple, recursive content discovery tool written in Rust.
- certusone/wormhole (Rust): Certus One's reference implementation for the Wormhole blockchain interoperability protocol.
- elkowar/eww (Rust): ElKowars wacky widgets
- sayanarijit/qrcode.show (Rust): [WORKING PROTOTYPE] Generate QR code easily for free - QR Code Generation as a Service
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.