TLWI Rust #72
Rust takes a major step forward as Linux's second official language • Announcing Rust 1.57.0 • A text editor for uwu style cutesy text! I'm so sorry folks. • Updated Rust Code For Linux Kernel Patches Posted • rust-analyzer changelog #106. Here is your curation for Wed Dec 08 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- Rust takes a major step forward as Linux's second official language (1 day ago)
- Announcing Rust 1.57.0 (6 days ago)
- A text editor for uwu style cutesy text! I'm so sorry folks. (6 days ago)
- Updated Rust Code For Linux Kernel Patches Posted (2 days ago)
- rust-analyzer changelog #106 (3 days ago)
- The book Black Hat Rust is out 🏴☠️🍾 (1 day ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Denys Séguret: SafeCloset, a Secret Safe - Why and how I made it in Rust
- Maximilian: Optimising Code - The Devil Lies In the Details
- Doordashcon: React
- Developer Nation: Size of Programming Language Communities in Q3 2021
- Ayush: Fixing docs.rs Build Errors
- Sébastien Belzile: Rust Platformer - Part 1 - Bevy and ECS
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- oxidecomputer/hubris (Rust): A lightweight, memory-protected, message-passing kernel for deeply embedded systems.
- AleoHQ/snarkOS (Rust): A Decentralized Operating System for Zero-Knowledge Applications
- meilisearch/MeiliSearch (Rust): Powerful, fast, and an easy to use search engine
- solana-labs/solana-program-library (Rust): A collection of Solana-maintained on-chain programs
- awslabs/aws-sdk-rust (Rust): AWS SDK for the Rust Programming Language
- dani-garcia/vaultwarden (Rust): Unofficial Bitwarden compatible server written in Rust, formerly known as bitwarden_rs
- uutils/coreutils (Rust): Cross-platform Rust rewrite of the GNU coreutils
- editso/fuso (Rust): 一款快速, 稳定, 高效, 轻量的内网穿透, 端口转发工具 支持多连接,级联代理,传输加密 (A fast, stable, efficient, and lightweight intranet penetration, port forwarding tool supports multiple connections, cascading proxy, and transmission encryption)
- rust-analyzer/rust-analyzer (Rust): A Rust compiler front-end for IDEs
- cube-js/cube.js (Rust): 📊 Cube — Open-Source Analytics API for Building Data Apps
- gakonst/foundry (Rust): Foundry is a blazing fast, portable and modular toolkit for Ethereum application development written in Rust.
- vectordotdev/vector (Rust): A reliable, high-performance tool for building observability data pipelines.
- neovide/neovide (Rust): No Nonsense Neovim Client in Rust
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- rust-lang/rustup (Rust): The Rust toolchain installer
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- wasmerio/wasmer (Rust): 🚀 The leading WebAssembly Runtime supporting WASI and Emscripten
- rust-windowing/winit (Rust): Window handling library in pure Rust
- rust-embedded/cross (Rust): “Zero setup” cross compilation and “cross testing” of Rust crates
- graphprotocol/graph-node (Rust): Graph Node indexes data from blockchains such as Ethereum and serves it over GraphQL
- rust-lang/rust-clippy (Rust): A bunch of lints to catch common mistakes and improve your Rust code
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, OpenGL terminal emulator.
- skerkour/black-hat-rust (Rust): Applied offensive security with Rust - https://academy.kerkour.com/black-hat-rust?coupon=GITHUB
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄