TLWI Rust #89
goto implementation for Rust • Progress Report #10: rustc_codegen_gcc can now bootstrap rustc! • C Isn't A Programming Language Anymore - Faultlore • difftastic - a diff that understands syntax • Porting the Slint UI Toolkit to a Microcontroller with 264K RAM. Here is your curation for Sat Apr 02 2022.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
gotoimplementation for Rust (1 day ago)
- Progress Report #10: rustc_codegen_gcc can now bootstrap rustc! (2 days ago)
- C Isn't A Programming Language Anymore - Faultlore (7 days ago)
- difftastic - a diff that understands syntax (4 days ago)
- Porting the Slint UI Toolkit to a Microcontroller with 264K RAM (3 days ago)
- New Tokio blog post: What's new in axum 0.5 (2 days ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Daniele Frasca: Serverless geolocation
- Omar.unwrap();: Learning Rust: My 6 Key Moments
- evergreen-trading-systems: How to become a blockchain engineer and get a job using Rust
- Aniruddh Agarwal: Rust vs GO: Which One Is Better In 2022?
- Ahmad Rosid: Using Trait for Unit testing in Rust
- Omar.unwrap();: Why You Should Be Worried About the Future of C/C++ in Embedded
- Simon Shine: Has-style traits in Rust
- Simon Shine: Writing code on doors
- Gergely B. B.: cpm-rs, a rust crate for Critical Path Method
- Kognise: Building a Transport Protocol on ARP
- Nivethan: Programming Rust - 01
- Max: Rust's lazy_static! usage benchmarks and code deep dive
- Nick Sittinger: My Journey through the Rust book: Intro
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- helix-editor/helix (Rust): A post-modern modal text editor.
- gakonst/foundry (Rust): Foundry is a blazing fast, portable and modular toolkit for Ethereum application development written in Rust.
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
- datafuselabs/databend (Rust): A modern Elasticity and Performance cloud data warehouse, activate your object storage for sub-second analytics.
- aptos-labs/aptos-core (Rust): A layer 1 for everyone!
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- microsoft/windows-rs (Rust): Rust for Windows
- tree-sitter/tree-sitter (Rust): An incremental parsing system for programming tools
- messense/aliyundrive-webdav (Rust): 阿里云盘 WebDAV 服务
- meilisearch/meilisearch (Rust): Powerful, fast, and an easy to use search engine
- hyperium/tonic (Rust): A native gRPC client & server implementation with async/await support.
- huggingface/tokenizers (Rust): 💥 Fast State-of-the-Art Tokenizers optimized for Research and Production
- RustScan/RustScan (Rust): 🤖 The Modern Port Scanner 🤖
- 0x192/universal-android-debloater (Rust): Cross-platform GUI written in Rust using ADB to debloat non-rooted android devices. Improve your privacy, the security and battery life of your device.
- hannobraun/Fornjot (Rust): The world needs another CAD program.
- elkowar/eww (Rust): ElKowars wacky widgets
- H-M-H/Weylus (Rust): Use your tablet as graphic tablet/touch screen on your computer.
- copy/v86 (Rust): x86 virtualization in your browser, recompiling x86 to wasm on the fly
- spacejam/sled (Rust): the champagne of beta embedded databases
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- nushell/nushell (Rust): A new type of shell
- MaterializeInc/materialize (Rust): The Fastest Way to Build the Fastest Data Products. Build data-intensive applications and services in SQL — without pipelines or caches — using materialized views that are always up-to-date.
- iced-rs/iced (Rust): A cross-platform GUI library for Rust, inspired by Elm
- bytecodealliance/wasmtime (Rust): Standalone JIT-style runtime for WebAssembly, using Cranelift
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄