TLWI Rust #90
Announcing Rust 1.60.0 • Rust Lang Roadmap for 2024 | Inside Rust Blog • The Tower of Weakenings: Memory Models For Everyone • Announcing Rome Formatter • Changes at the Cargo Team | Inside Rust Blog. Here is your curation for Sat Apr 09 2022.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- Announcing Rust 1.60.0 (2 days ago)
- Rust Lang Roadmap for 2024 | Inside Rust Blog (4 days ago)
- The Tower of Weakenings: Memory Models For Everyone (4 days ago)
- Announcing Rome Formatter (4 days ago)
- Changes at the Cargo Team | Inside Rust Blog (6 days ago)
- Walk around latest rustdoc UI changes in the last months (21 hours ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- bolubee101: The Chronicles of a Web3 philosopher.
- Loïs Lagoutte: French Solana dev #1: Développer un program (smart-contract) sur la blockchain Solana avec le framework Anchor ⚓️🧑💻
- Alex: Learning Rust You Need a Cognitive Frame
- SeaQL: Introducing StarfishQL - visualizing the dependency network on crates.io
- Ryan Ratner: Testing CRDTs in Rust, From Theory to Practice
- Yassin Eldeeb 🦀: Deadliner
- Nivethan: Programming Rust - 03
- YJDoc2: Introducing PCB-rs : Making it easier to write hardware
- Mustafif: TexCreate Version 2 Released!!!
- Daml: Privacy: Even stronger protections with Daml 2.0
- Christopher Durham: dyn* doesn't need to be special
- angeli: Rust-developer
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- helix-editor/helix (Rust): A post-modern modal text editor.
- 0x192/universal-android-debloater (Rust): Cross-platform GUI written in Rust using ADB to debloat non-rooted android devices. Improve your privacy, the security and battery life of your device.
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- TheAlgorithms/Rust (Rust): All Algorithms implemented in Rust
- gakonst/foundry (Rust): Foundry is a blazing fast, portable and modular toolkit for Ethereum application development written in Rust.
- emilk/egui (Rust): egui: an easy-to-use immediate mode GUI in Rust that runs on both web and native
- uutils/coreutils (Rust): Cross-platform Rust rewrite of the GNU coreutils
- CosmWasm/cw-plus (Rust): Production Quality contracts under open source licenses
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, OpenGL terminal emulator.
- fermyon/spin (Rust): Spin is an open source framework for building and running fast, secure, and composable cloud microservices with WebAssembly
- seanmonstar/warp (Rust): A super-easy, composable, web server framework for warp speeds.
- hyperium/tonic (Rust): A native gRPC client & server implementation with async/await support.
- bytecodealliance/wasmtime (Rust): Standalone JIT-style runtime for WebAssembly, using Cranelift
- graphprotocol/graph-node (Rust): Graph Node indexes data from blockchains such as Ethereum and serves it over GraphQL
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- pingcap/talent-plan (Rust): open source training courses about distributed database and distributed systems
- huggingface/tokenizers (Rust): 💥 Fast State-of-the-Art Tokenizers optimized for Research and Production
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- vectordotdev/vector (Rust): A high-performance observability data pipeline.
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- tokio-rs/axum (Rust): Ergonomic and modular web framework built with Tokio, Tower, and Hyper
- rapiz1/rathole (Rust): A lightweight and high-performance reverse proxy for NAT traversal, written in Rust. An alternative to frp and ngrok.
- WebAssembly/WASI (Rust): WebAssembly System Interface
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄