TLWI Rust #93
Redox OS 0.7.0 • Spacedrive is an open source cross-platform file explorer, powered by a virtual distributed filesystem written in Rust. • Serverless cache • Cherrybomb v0.6 • Learning Rust. Here is your curation for Sat Apr 30 2022.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Daniele Frasca: Serverless cache
- Guy Levinger: Cherrybomb v0.6
- Mahesh: Learning Rust
- Kolton Musgrove: Advent of Code 2020: Day 1
- Rodney Lab: Mux Serverless Webhook Updates using Telegram Bots
- alisdairbr: Build a Rust speed test using Actix and WebSockets
- Rodney Lab: Getting Started with Rust Cloudflare Workers
- Ken Matsui: jyt - a converter between JSON <> YAML <> TOML
- Dan: AssemblyLift v0.4.0-alpha released with Kubernetes support, WASI (WebAssembly on K8s)
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- starship/starship (Rust): ☄🌌️ The minimal, blazing-fast, and infinitely customizable prompt for any shell!
- pola-rs/polars (Rust): Fast multi-threaded DataFrame library in Rust | Python | Node.js
- fdehau/tui-rs (Rust): Build terminal user interfaces and dashboards using Rust
- aptos-labs/aptos-core (Rust): A layer 1 for everyone!
- vectordotdev/vector (Rust): A high-performance observability data pipeline.
- tokio-rs/axum (Rust): Ergonomic and modular web framework built with Tokio, Tower, and Hyper
- ajeetdsouza/zoxide (Rust): A smarter cd command. Supports all major shells.
- diesel-rs/diesel (Rust): A safe, extensible ORM and Query Builder for Rust
- bytecodealliance/wasmtime (Rust): Standalone JIT-style runtime for WebAssembly, using Cranelift
- plotters-rs/plotters (Rust): A rust drawing library for high quality data plotting for both WASM and native, statically and realtimely 🦀 📈🚀
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- rust-embedded/rust-raspberrypi-OS-tutorials (Rust): 📚 Learn to write an embedded OS in Rust 🦀
- seanmonstar/reqwest (Rust): An easy and powerful Rust HTTP Client
- launchbadge/sqlx (Rust): 🧰 The Rust SQL Toolkit. An async, pure Rust SQL crate featuring compile-time checked queries without a DSL. Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, and MSSQL.
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- solana-labs/solana-program-library (Rust): A collection of Solana-maintained on-chain programs
- rayon-rs/rayon (Rust): Rayon: A data parallelism library for Rust
- hyperium/tonic (Rust): A native gRPC client & server implementation with async/await support.
- near/nearcore (Rust): Reference client for NEAR Protocol
- rustls/rustls (Rust): A modern TLS library in Rust
- embassy-rs/embassy (Rust): Modern embedded framework, using Rust and async.
- project-serum/anchor (Rust): ⚓ Solana Sealevel Framework
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄